- Using The Library
- About Us
The Camden County Library System is now offering a pass program for nearby museums and nature centers at all eight branches. Check out a pass and you and your family or friends can attend one of the attractions listed below with no admission charge. Click on the icon for an attraction to learn more about it.
How can I check out a museum pass?
Adult cardholders in good standing (with less than $5 in fines) may check out up to one museum pass at a time. A museum pass must be returned to the same branch it was checked out from.
How long can I have a museum pass for?
Museum passes can be checked out for up to four days and cannot be renewed. The late fee is $5 per day for every day that it’s late, up to the full cost of the pass. You’re responsible for the full cost of any lost or stolen passes.
Can I reserve or put a hold on a museum pass?
You can call the branch you wish to check out a museum pass from to reserve it through the end of that day.
What passes can I check out? How many people can I take?
Passes to the following institutions can be checked out from any branch of the Camden County Library System:
- Academy of Natural Sciences – Admission for up to two adults and five children; 10% discount at the Academy Shop and Academy Cafe.
- Battleship New Jersey - Admission for up to two adults and three children.
- Camden Children's Garden – Free admission for up to six guests.
- Garden State Discovery Museum – Admission for up to six people; 15% discount at the Discovermore Toy Store.
- Grounds for Sculpture – Admission for up to four people.
- Independence Seaport Museum - Admission for up to two adults and four children.
- Morris Arboretum – Admission for up to two adults and four children; 10% discount at the gift shop.
- State of NJ Park Passes - Free parking at any of the state parks in New Jersey. Location of all state parks
The following passes are only available from the Voorhees branch:
- Elmwood Park Zoo -- Admission for two adults and up to 6 children; 10% discount on items purchased from Nature Shop, cafe and throughout the zoo.
- Eastern State Penitentiary – Admission for up to four people. Not recommended for children under the age of seven. (No ticket required for children under seven.)
- Penn Museum of Archaeology – Admission for up to two people.
- PAFA – Admission for up to two adults and four children.
- Roebling – Admission for up to two adults and any children under 18.
- Wheaton Arts – Admission for up to two adults and any children under 18.
- Woodford Wildlife Refuge - Admission for up to two adults and three children.