- Using The Library
- About Us
The Camden County Library System is now offering a pass program for nearby museums and nature centers at all eight branches. Check out a pass and you and your family or friends can attend one of the attractions listed below with no admission charge. Click on the icon for to find out if a pass is currently available. Please check with the branch to confirm availability.
How can I check out a museum pass?
Adult cardholders in good standing (with less than $5 in fines) may check out up to one museum pass at a time. A museum pass must be returned to the same branch it was checked out from.
How long can I have a museum pass for?
Museum passes can be checked out for up to four days and cannot be renewed. The late fee is $5 per day for every day that it’s late, up to the full cost of the pass. You’re responsible for the full cost of any lost or stolen passes.
Can I reserve or put a hold on a museum pass?
You can call the branch you wish to check out a museum pass from to reserve it through the end of that day.
What passes can I check out? How many people can I take?
Passes to the following institutions can be checked out from any branch of the Camden County Library System:
- Academy of Natural Sciences – Admission for up to two adults and five children; 10% discount at the Academy Shop and Academy Cafe.
- Battleship New Jersey - Admission for up to two adults and three children.
- Camden Children's Garden – Free admission for up to six guests.
- Garden State Discovery Museum – Admission for up to six people; 15% discount at the Discovermore Toy Store.
- Grounds for Sculpture – Admission for up to four people.
- Independence Seaport Museum - Admission for up to two adults and four children.
- Morris Arboretum – Admission for up to two adults and four children; 10% discount at the gift shop.
- State of NJ Park Passes - Free parking at any of the state parks in New Jersey. Location of all state parks
The following passes are only available from the Voorhees branch:
- Elmwood Park Zoo -- Admission for two adults and up to 6 children; 10% discount on items purchased from Nature Shop, cafe and throughout the zoo.
- Eastern State Penitentiary – Admission for up to four people. Not recommended for children under the age of seven. (No ticket required for children under seven.)
- Penn Museum of Archaeology – Admission for up to two people.
- PAFA – Admission for up to two adults and four children.
- Roebling – Admission for up to two adults and any children under 18.
- Wheaton Arts – Admission for up to two adults and any children under 18.
- Woodford Wildlife Refuge - Admission for up to two adults and three children.