- Using The Library
- About Us
Tax Forms 2014
If you make less than $60,000 you can have your taxes prepared and e-filed for free using Free File brand-name software. More information: http://www.irs.gov/uac/Free-File:-Do-Your-Federal-Taxes-for-Free
The Federal Government is no longer providing instruction booklets to libraries. The Camden County Library Branches will have paper copies of the federal 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ tax forms beginning in early February, but there will be no accompanying instruction booklets. Links to the instruction booklets are below, as well as links to the most popular forms. You may print out these instruction booklets, but keep in mind that many are very lengthy and copies are $.15 per page. You can also download the booklets to your own computer or tablet, or refer to them on library computers. You can also order up to 10 print forms with accompanying instruction booklets from the IRS that will be sent to you through postal mail. Order print forms.
The State of New Jersey no longer provides paper forms for the public. You will need to request paper forms from the state, print out forms using a computer, or file your return electronically.
The deadline for Federal and NJ Tax forms is April 15, 2015.
Use the links below for a quick download of the most used federal and state tax forms and instructions. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.
These forms may all be filled in online, or printed out and filled in by hand. (Instructions for filling out online forms)
- 1040 (separate instructions)
- 1040 Schedule A, Itemized Deductions (separate instructions)
- 1040 Schedule B, Interest and Ordinary Dividends
- 1040 Schedule C, Profit or Loss from Business (separate instructions)
- 1040 Schedule C-EZ, Net Profit from Business
- 1040 Schedule D, Capital Gains and Losses (separate instructions)
- 1040 Schedule E, Supplemental Income and Loss (separate instructions)
- 1040 Schedule R, Credit for the Elderly or Disabled (separate instructions)
- 1040 Schedule SE, Self Employment Tax
- 1040A (see separate instructions)
- 1040A Schedule B, Interest and Ordinary Dividends
- 1040/1040A Schedule EIC: Earned Income Credit
- 1040ES 2014 estimated tax for individuals
- 1040EZ (see separate instructions)
- 1040X Amended U.S. Individual Tax Return (see separate instructions)
- 2106 Employee Business Expense (see separate instructions)
- 2106EZ Unreimbursed Employee Business Expense
- 2441 Child and Dependent Care Expenses (see separate instructions)
- 3903 Moving Expenses
- 4868 Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- 8283 Noncash Charitable Contributions (see separate instructions)
- 8332 Release of Claim to Exemption for Child of Divorced or Separated Parents
- 8863 Education Credit: Hope and Lifetime learning credits
- W-4V Voluntary Withholding Request
New Jersey will begin mailing 2014 Property Tax Reimbursement applications to homeowners and mobile homeowners in mid to late February.
Tax booklets and forms are scheduled to be mailed during the week of December 31, 2014, to every New Jersey household that filed paper returns without using tax preparation software last year. If you have not received your booklet by the third week in January 2013, or if you do not expect to receive a booklet and need to obtain one, you can do so in a number of ways:
You can file your taxes online using NJ WebFile (available starting January 23, 2015) or file using tax software. If you file your taxes electronically and are due a refund, you will receive it more quickly.
Call NJ TaxFax (609-826-4500) from your fax machine’s phone to have forms and instructions faxed to you. Enter the number of the form you need from the list of available forms.
Call the Division’s Customer Service Center (609-292-6400) to request 2014 income tax forms and instructions. Agents are available from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday except holidays.
Regional Offices - Visit a Division of Taxation Regional Office to obtain forms. Normal hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, except holidays.
EMail - Specify the type of form you need and the tax year in your message along with your name and current mailing address.
Print out forms
You can fill out the NJ tax forms online and print them out. You can also print out the NJ tax forms and fill them out by hand. You can then mail them through the U.S. Post Office. Use the links below for the forms you need. If you use the library's computers to print out the forms, printouts are $.15 per page. Be aware that while the forms are just a few pages, instruction booklets are quite long.
- NJ-1040 Fill in the form online or print out the form to fill out.
- NJ-1040 Instructions
- Schedules A and B
- Application for Extension of Time to File NJ-1040
- Estimated Tax Voucher 2014 instructions
- Property Tax Credit Application Available for non-homeowners over 65 not submitting an NJ-1040. Instructions
- New Jersey Tax Talk (Automated telephone extension provides prerecorded information on many tax subjects)
For other states' tax forms, please see: http://www.taxadmin.org/fta/link/forms.html