- Using The Library
- About Us
Tax Forms 2012
Taxpayers may begin to file federal forms on January 30th, 2013.
The Federal Government will no longer mail paper copies of the 1040 to taxpayer homes. The Camden County Library Branches will have paper copies of the federal 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ tax forms beginning February 1st. The State of New Jersey is no longer providing paper forms for the public. You will need to request paper forms from the state, print out forms using a computer, or file your return electronically. More information
The deadline for Federal and NJ Tax forms is April 15, 2013.
Use the links below for a quick download of the most used federal and state tax forms. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.
These forms may all be filled in online, or printed out and filled in by hand. (Instructions for filling out online forms)
- 1040 (separate instructions)
- 1040 Schedule A, Itemized Deductions (separate instructions)
- 1040 Schedule B, Interest and Ordinary Dividends
- 1040 Schedule C, Profit or Loss from Business (separate instructions)
- 1040 Schedule C-EZ, Net Profit from Business
- 1040 Schedule D, Capital Gains and Losses (separate instructions)
- 1040 Schedule E, Supplemental Income and Loss (separate instructions)
- 1040 Schedule R, Credit for the Elderly or Disabled (separate instructions)
- 1040 Schedule SE, Self Employment Tax
- 1040A (see separate instructions)
- 1040A Schedule B, Interest and Ordinary Dividends
- 1040/1040A Schedule EIC: Earned Income Credit
- 1040ES 2012 estimated tax for individuals
- 1040EZ (see separate instructions)
- 1040X Amended U.S. Individual Tax Return (see separate instructions)
- 2106 Employee Business Expense (see separate instructions)
- 2106EZ Unreimbursed Employee Business Expense
- 2441 Child and Dependent Care Expenses (see separate instructions)
- 3903 Moving Expenses
- 4868 Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- 8283 Noncash Charitable Contributions (see separate instructions)
- 8332 Release of Claim to Exemption for Child of Divorced or Separated Parents
- 8863 Education Credit: Hope and Lifetime learning credits
- W-4V Voluntary Withholding Request
State Tax Forms
Tax booklets and forms are scheduled to be mailed during the week of December 31, 2012, to every New Jersey household that filed paper returns without using tax preparation software last year. If you have not received your booklet by the third week in January 2013, or if you do not expect to receive a booklet and need to obtain one, you can do so in a number of ways:
You can file your taxes online using NJ WebFile (available starting January 30, 2013) or file using tax software. If you file your taxes electronically and are due a refund, you will receive it more quickly.
Call NJ TaxFax (609-826-4500) from your fax machine’s phone to have forms and instructions faxed to you. Enter the number of the form you need from the list of available forms.
Call the Division’s Customer Service Center (609-292-6400) to request 2012 income tax forms and instructions. Agents are available from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday except holidays.
E-Mail - Specify the type of form you need and the tax year in your message along with your name and current mailing address.
Regional Offices - Visit a Division of Taxation Regional Office to obtain forms. Normal hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Print out forms
You can fill out the NJ tax forms online and print them out. You can also print out the NJ tax forms and fill them out by hand. You can then mail them through the U.S. Post Office. Use the links below for the forms you need. If you use the library's computers to print out the forms, printouts are $.15 per page. Be aware that while the forms are just a few pages, instruction booklets are long - the 1040 instruction booklet is 64 pages.
- NJ-1040 Fill in the form online or print out the form to fill out.
- NJ-1040 Instructions
- Schedules A and B
- Application for Extension of Time to File NJ-1040
- Estimated Tax Voucher 2012 instructions
- Property Tax Credit Application Available for non-homeowners over 65 not submitting an NJ-1040. Instructions
- New Jersey Tax Talk (Automated telephone extension provides prerecorded information on many tax subjects)
For other states' tax forms, please see: http://www.taxadmin.org/fta/link/forms.html